June 16, 2024

lasog

let me rest from falling
towards this endless abyss
for i've only been messing
with what i knew was just
meant to be rest, okay?
but none the less, hurting
has always been close,
if it was not meant for me,
let me still overdose
on unmedicines, i am
always stretched within,
and i'm still going insane.

let me break all bones then
'cause i am all but frames,
i am running out of games
to play in my head. maps
i've conquered, shadows
unlit, there may be chests
unbothered but how can
it all be worth it?

let me not be someone else,
i'll be sure to exclude you
from my questionable roles,
often misleading, always
uncaring. oh, but, please,
if you just may,

let me not be anything else,
let me rest from falling
towards this endless abyss.

let me break all bones then,
let me not be someone else.

No comments: